Business Development & Sales Manager
Create and manage our sales funnels for our publications
SETHLUI.com is Singapore’s largest read online food publication, with over 3 million page views. We’re looking for a committed Business Development and Sales Manager who can find a match between advertisers and our readers.
As we’re digitally run with low overheads and a lean team, we can offer excellent commission rates compared to mainstream print publication.
We’re looking for an excellent, results-driven business development manager that can develop our business further.
What does a Senior Business Development and Sales Executive need to do?
The role will report to the Managing Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new businesses, with a consultative approach to selling.
They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills, with a proven record in generating significant revenues. Delicious Consulting is a young, dynamic and fast-moving company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
- Generate leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Ability to manage all key stakeholders
- Understand and keep up-to-date with constant developments in the market
- Identify areas for expansion and development
- Develop targeted short-term and long-term new business strategies
- Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Deliver against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with the teams to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- Provide inputs for sales and marketing collaterals – how the business positions itself for various audiences
- Maximize networking opportunities and regularly using events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
Key Skills /Requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience within Business Development, New Business, Sales or Account Management role (face-to-face experience imperative; experience within publishing preferred)
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
- Experience working in a marketing/publishing/media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the industry.
- The ideal candidate needs to be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic
- You will also need to be intrinsically motivated, performance-driven and results-oriented