Join SETHLUI.com as a lead video creative producer
We’re looking for an experienced lead creative producer to lead and manage our video team in Singapore.
If you have what it takes to manage a small crew (3-4 people) to produce F&B-themed mini-documentaries that tell a compelling video story, variety shows on YouTube that have great engagement, and Tik Tok food shorts – we want you!
What does a Lead Creative producer need to do?
- Content production – Overseeing and managing video production workflow (for social media) from ideation of content, pre-production, editing to publishing.
Training and guiding your crew
- Ensuring team members have an optimal balance workflow and meeting overall team deadlines and KPIs
Focus on social media video views and engagement
Managing clients expectations and giving recommendations to adapt sponsorship into our series
- Misc. grip work, production assistance, coordination and shooting in studio or on location
Editing videos into well-structured stories
- Writing social media captions for videos
Key Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the media industry and content production
- Good team player and work ethics
- Familiar with social media video trends and styles (Tik Tok, Youtube, Instagram, FB)
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories/angles
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Familiar with Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones
- Organized and possess good time management skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment