We’re looking for an experienced lead video creative to produce content and manage the video team
If you have what it takes to manage a team to film, direct and edit online food-based videos that can tell a compelling story, we want YOU.
Being in a small content production team, you’ll need to multi-task on producing, directing and editing videos—most importantly you have to ensure your team is at optimal performance level.
What does a Lead Video Creative need to do?
- Overseeing and managing the entire lifecycle of film production from ideation of content through pre-production, production, post-production to finally reaching the audience through distribution
- Focus on creating videos that can generate views on social media
Managing the day-to-day operations, budget and timeline of the production
Leading production operations and is comfortable with spending long hours on the production location
Training and guiding your crew, including interns in delivering production deadlines and creating videos that generate engagement/views
Ensuring your team delivers quality content on time
Managing clients expectations and giving recommendations
Coordinating and liaising with key personnel (Director, crew , freelancers)
Shortlisting recommended casts / locations
Managing logistics of production. (e.g. call sheet, prepare documents required, welfare)
Skilled in translating an idea or story into the desired end product.
Key Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Good team player
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones
- Organized and possess good time management skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Good visualization skills
- Well versed with all processes involved in a production lifecycle
- Must possess excellent planning and organising skills, budget preparation and tracking skills as well as project management skills to be able to ensure completion of the production project on time and within budget.