Content Videographer / Producer
We're looking for experienced, multi-talented video producers.
We’re looking for an experienced, multi-talented Videographer/Producer to create content for our publication. If you have what it takes to film, direct and edit online food-based videos that can tell a compelling story, we want YOU.
Being in a small production team, you’ll need to multi-task on producing, directing and editing videos.
What does a Videographer/Producer need to do?
- Produce media content
- Read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts
- Control the budget and allocating resources
- Organise shooting schedules
- Supervise the progress of the project from pre-production to post-production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones
- Adept in post-production i.e. assembling all raw footage, digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable; creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and creative angle of the video.
Key Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- You’re a foodie – Good knowledge and exposure to food. If you cook often that helps too.
- Good photographic eye
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones