SETHLUI.com is Singapore’s largest read online food publication, with over 3 million page views. We’re looking for committed Business Development and Sales executives who can find a match between advertisers and our readers.
As we’re digitally run with low overheads and a lean team, we can offer excellent commission rates compared to mainstream print publication.
We’re looking for an excellent, driven business development executive that can develop our business further. It is also fairly important that you are a foodie, and have a good network within the F&B and lifestyle industry.
What does a Business Development and Sales Intern need to do?
- Assisting the Business Development Manager in analyzing sales and preparing recommendations
- Source for new marketing and business opportunities
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition
- Prepare proposals, quotes and presentations to pitch to potential customers
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, price and specifications with clients
- Conducting research on market competitiveness
- Managing campaigns together with our editors to craft customized advertorials
Key Skills & Requirements
- A recognised Bachelor’s Degree or undergrad in Business / Sales / Marketing / Mass Communications or equivalent
- Candidates with a keen interest in the media and digital advertising industry would have an added advantage
- Creativity to structure good proposals with exciting ideas
- Excellent project management and organization
- Good network within the Singapore lifestyle and F&B industry
- Team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Good command of English