Special Projects Marketing Internship
Take on special projects to develop the publication
Delicious Consulting is a young, dynamic, and fast-moving company that chases the latest trends and shares the best experiences.
We are looking for a Special Projects Marketing Intern based in Singapore who is passionate about the latest trends in fashion, food, travel, culture, beauty, and local activities to explore new opportunities and enhance business growth from a holistic perspective.
We want highly disciplined, hungry interns who have a nose for the latest trends and are keen on creating the best possible outcome for our clients and readers. The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new businesses, with a consultative approach to selling.
They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills. The ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and is keen on having a genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of a business’s future.
- Handle and execution of new upcoming F&B awards project
- Sourcing and implementing new affiliate opportunities and other alternative business opportunities
- Develop e-commerce channel listings
- Assist in preparation and inventory of e-commerce business
- Assist in client management and reporting
- Carry out data organisation and analysis to understand market trends
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Job Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- Attained/Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Familiar with digital advertising and online marketing campaigns
- Business profitability oriented
- Well-organized and prepared for multiple project management
- Basic knowledge of marketing techniques
- Willing to learn, meticulous and responsible
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- You will also need to be intrinsically motivated, performance-driven and result-oriented
For interested parties, please email email@example.com with the subject ‘Special Projects Intern application’ and attach your CV / Resume.