Join us as a video creative producer in Singapore
We’re looking for experienced, multi-talented Video Creative Producers to create social media video content in Singapore. If you have what it takes to produce a compelling story and create engagement with our viewers, we want YOU.
Being in a small production team focused on social media content, you’ll need to multi-task on sourcing, producing, filming and editing videos.
What does a Video Creative Producer need to do?
- Produce, shoot and edit videos for social media channels
- Research and pitch relevant content ideas for production
- Organise personal shooting schedules and workflow
- Foducs on creating content for views and engagement
- Supervise the progress of your project from pre-production to post-production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Misc grip work such as assembling, setting up equipment prior to filming, assistance with producing and shoots on site or in studio
- Write social copies for publication.
Key Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Strong interest in food
- Familiar with social media video trends and styles (Tik Tok, FB, Instagram, YouTube)
- Adapt in sourcing for compelling and emotional stories / angles
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and LUTs
- Willingness to learn about content creation
- Ability to meet deadlines and fast turnover
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones