It’s the time of the year for big food delivery savings again, people. Deliveroo is launching one of the biggest deal campaigns of the year. Hungry diners can get up to 50% off selected restaurants and stores when they place a delivery order.
With the amazing variety of food from every type of cuisine and for every time of day, there is always a reason to Deliveroo it when hunger hits! Deliveroo’s deals for different occasions are divided into parties, comfort nights-in, brunch, post-workout meals and family cookouts.
Here are just 10 of the places you can enjoy these time- and money-saving food delivery offers.
PizzaExpress has been thrilling pizza and pasta lovers since 1965. The London-based chain has a host of offers for you this May, including:
- A filling Bundle for 2 (S$48.60). This bundle includes 1 x choice of Grande Pizza 1 x Dough Ball PizzaExpress and 2 cans of soft drink.
- Margherita (Grande) (S$22.68) of mozzarella and passata.
- American (Grande) (S$27) of pepperoni, mozzarella and passata.
- Garlic Bread with Mozzarella (S$8.64) is made with their famous dough, freshly baked with mozzarella and brushed with garlic butter.
- Spaghetti Bolognese (S$22.68) made in the classic style with minced beef ragu and topped with parmesan cheese.
Deliveroo is giving 20% off a minimum spend of $20 at PizzaExpress and the discount is capped at S$10 per order.
2. The Straits Wine Company
There are few better places to get a tipple in Singapore than The Straits Wine Company. Established in 2006, it has quickly grown to become a leading wine importer, retailer and distributor. Here are 6 of its recommended bottles – Deliveroo it when hunger hits!
- Aix Rosé 2021, France – A salmon pink wine with gentle onion skin hues that exudes a fine, delicate nose with floral blossom, peach, fresh citrus, and hints of red fruit. This 2021 vintage’s well-integrated acidity and crushed shell minerality lead to a long and complex finish.
- Château Kefraya Myst 2019, Lebanon – A delicate and complex Myst rosé, distinctly Provencal with subtle floral notes and a palate of red and black currants as well as strawberries.
- Pasqua Spumante Romeo & Juliet IGT Rosé NV, Italy – Imagine the lilting aromas and flavours of strawberry, cherry and rose petal blending harmoniously together, accentuated by a refreshing acidity.
- Valenciso Rosato 2020, Spain – This rosé is extracted from only red grapes subjected to a slow fermentation and long maturation, resulting in an elegantly rich and tasty wine.
- Pete’s Pure Rosé, Australia – Strawberry, nashi pear and rose petal flavours and aromas create an enjoyable medium-bodied drink best paired with paella or cheese.
- Côté Mas Aurore Rosé 2021, France – Cherry, strawberry and floral aromas balance a rich palate of ripe red fruits. Its well-balanced acidity pairs perfectly with grilled chicken, shrimp and goat cheese salads.
Deliveroo is giving 15% off a minimum spend of $30 at The Straits Wine Company.
3. The Soup Spoon
If you want to understand a culture, taste its soup. That is the philosophy of The Soup Spoon. Indulge yourself in culture while indulging your taste buds with these 6 package deals.
- Union Bundle (3 pax) (S$46.10) – Mix and Match 3 Mains, Drinks and Sides across The Soup Spoon and The Salad Fork
- Union Bundle (4 pax) (S$54.50) – Mix and Match 4 Mains, Drinks and Sides across The Soup Spoon and The Salad Fork
- Red Rice Set (S$13.90) – Served with choice of Soup, Bread roll, Red Rice and Drink
- Steamed Corn Set (S$13.90) – Served with choice of Soup, Bread roll, Steamed Corn and Drink
- Steamed Broccoli Set (S$13.90) – Served with choice of Soup, Bread roll, Steamed Broccoli and Drink
- Creamed Spinach Set (S$13.90) – Served with choice of Soup, Bread roll, Creamed Spinach and Drink
Deliveroo highlight: Sourdough Bread Bowl Meal (from S$16.10) – Enjoy your SouperChef Special in the new crusty and chewy sourdough bread bowl. Great taste and even better for your gut, sourdough bread bowls are baked fresh daily with no commercial yeast. These chewy, crusty creations make the best vessels for any soup!
Deliveroo is giving 20% off a minimum spend of $30 at The Soup Spoon.
4. Ichiban Sushi
There are few places in Singapore to get a better Japanese experience than Ichiban Sushi with its value-for-money sushi, sashimi and donburi. These 5 choices range from quick bites to complete meals and give you a taste of Japan at its finest.
- Salmon Sakura (S$8.67) – Salmon, spicy cod roe mayo, avocado, flying fish roe
- Lobster Salad & Kani Roll (S$16.36) – Lobster salad, fried crab stick, avocado, cucumber, flying fish roe, mayonnaise
- Lobster Salmon Don (S$22.25) – Salmon sashimi, lobster salad, flying fish roe, salted kelp, seaweed, sweet miso mayo on sushi rice bowl & miso soup
- Online-Exclusive Sushi Box A (S$25.90) – Assorted sushi – salmon, salmon belly mentai yaki, salmon maru, salmon avocado, corn mayo, lobster salad
- Online-Exclusive Sushi Box B (S$19.90) – Assorted sushi – eel, egg, shrimp, inari, mini California roll
Deliveroo highlight: Crowd favourite Salmon Mentai Roll (S$17.54) with seared salmon, egg, cucumber, flying fish roe, spicy cod roe mayo, all packed with addictive umami goodness, and hearty Beef Steak Mentai Don (S$22.25) that’s bound to satisfy any meat lover’s taste buds.
Deliveroo is giving 10% off a minimum spend of $30 at Ichiban Sushi and the discount is capped at S$15 per order.
5. Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao
One of the most well-regarded restaurant chains in Singapore, Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao is over 25 years old and has a MICHELIN star as well as multiple MICHELIN Bib Gourmand awards under its belt. Yet, the fare is surprisingly affordable so you can Deliveroo it when hunger hits!
- Beijing Pork Dumpling (6 Pieces) (S$10.80)
- Deep-fried Szechuan Chicken with Dried Chilli & Peppercorn (S$19.80)
- Chong Qing Small Bowl La Mian (S$8.80)
- Signature Szechuan Dan Dan La Mian (S$14.80)
Deliveroo highlight: Steamed Shanghai Xiao Long Bao (6 Pieces) (S$11.80) is the classic Northern Chinese dish skillfully reinterpreted for the contemporary palate.
Deliveroo is giving 20% off a minimum spend of $40 at Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao and the discount is capped at S$10 per order.
Bedok Reservoir Food Centre to be temporarily closed for renovations from 1 May to 31 Jul 2023
6. Baker & Cook
Founded by celebrated international baker Dean Brettschneider, artisan bakery and food store Baker & Cook is the place for high-quality food. They specialise in a host of tasty delights ranging from freshly baked bread to light pastries to high-quality cookies.
- Mushroom Omelette (S$18.50) – Assorted mushrooms, spinach and Meredith dairy goat cheese served with toasted B&C bread on the side
- Ham & Cheese Croissant (S$8.80) – Lightly toasted pastry with the classic H&C filling
- Quiche, Pie or Roll with Raw Energy Salad (S$14) – Choose from the daily selection and get a side of freshly made Raw Energy Salad with beetroot, carrot, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and maple vinaigrette
- Farmhouse White (S$8.20) – A loaf of the classic fluffy white bread
- Wholemeal Tin Loaf (S$8.80) – A loaf of healthy wholegrain goodness
Deliveroo highlight: While sourdough is the very heart of Baker & Cook, their other handcrafted pastries and cakes are amazingly popular, too. Indulge in a delightful brunch experience with the Avo Smash ($24.50), Eggs Benedict ($16.00) and Simply Scrambled Eggs ($14.90).
Deliveroo is giving 15% off a minimum spend of $30 at Baker & Cook and the discount is capped at S$10 per order.
Post workout meals
SaladStop! is the responsible option when you want to eat well and help the planet, too. Their well-thought-out approach to eating combines a concern for the environment as well as the food chain. Order from here knowing that you are doing your bit! Deliveroo it when hunger hits, guilt-free!
- Sabai Sabai (S$16.90) – Roasted lemongrass chicken, warm quinoa, romaine, red & white cabbage, grilled tofu, cherry tomatoes, grapes, cucumber pickles, fresh herbs, crushed peanuts and Thai Turmeric. This dish contains Nuts and Seafood.
- Chihuahua (S$16.90) – Sous-vide chicken, warm quinoa, baby spinach, cheddar, avocado, black beans, cherry tomatoes, jalapeño, Smoked Pimento Vinaigrette. This dish contains Dairy.
- Salad (S$12.90) – Create your own salad.
- Wrap (S$12.90) – Create your own wrap.
- Habibi (S$13.90) – Romaine lettuce, 3 pieces of falafel, chickpeas, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, black olives and Arabian Spiced Vinaigrette. This dish is Vegan but contains Gluten.
Deliveroo highlight: Deliveroo is giving 20% off a minimum spend of $30 at SaladStop! and the discount is capped at S$10 per order.
8. Boost Juice Bars
Pretty much the undisputed king of juice bars, Boost Juice gives fans delicious cups of healthy goodness from more than 600 stores around the world. These 6 are just a small sample of your dozens of options for a drink free of preservatives and artificial colours & flavourings.
- All Berry Bang (S$5.60) – Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, apple juice, strawberry yoghurt & ice
- Peach Bliss (S$5) – Peaches, blueberries, strawberries, mango nectar, sorbet & ice
- Starry Peach (S$5.60) – Peaches, raspberries, mango nectar, apple juice, vanilla yoghurt, sorbet & ice
- Peach Paradise (S$5.60) – Peaches, mango nectar, cinnamon, coconut milk, vanilla yoghurt & ice
- Mango Magic (S$5.60) – Mango, banana, mango nectar, vanilla yoghurt & ice
- Strawberry Squeeze (S$5.60) – Strawberries, banana, apple juice, strawberry yoghurt & ice
Deliveroo highlight: 5 A Day Juice gets you the recommended daily dose of 5 fruits and veggies with its mix of fresh orange, apple, carrot, celery & beetroot juice, plus a vita booster. Cookies & Cream is a blissful mix of cookies, low fat milk & vanilla yoghurt with live cultures.
Deliveroo is giving 10% off a minimum spend of $25 at Boost Juice Bars and the discount is capped at S$15 per order.
9. Ryan’s Grocery
Ryan’s Grocery is a one-stop destination for good food that will satisfy the most discerning foodie with exquisite tastes or special dietary requirements. Their journey has been based on the realisation that fresh food actually tastes good! From vegetables to raw honey to spray-free macadamia nuts, and from goat’s cheese to hand-churned butter, and handmade gluten-free pastas, relishes and pickles, Ryan’s Grocery brings you the best of the best.
Here is a small sample of the amazingly good food and you can get it at half price! Deliveroo it when hunger hits!
- Ryan’s Borrowdale Free Range Pork Minced (300g) (S$9.49)
- Ryan’s Organic Chicken Boneless Breast Skinless (300g) (S$12.53)
- Ryan’s Organic Chicken Minced (300g) (S$12.53)
- Ryan’s Chicken Cheese Cocktail Sausages (300g)
- Ryan’s Pork Cocktail Sausages (300g)
- Foods of Athenry Christmas Puddings (400g) (S$28.90)
Deliveroo highlight: Deliveroo is giving 50% off a minimum spend of $20 at Ryan’s Grocery and the discount is capped at S$15 per order.
10. Da Paolo Gastronomia Grocery
From a modest trattoria to an established beverage and food company, Da Paolo Gastronomia Grocery has come a long way in its 34 years. They have retained their authentic charm, though, as they make Italian cuisine accessible to everyone.
- Da Paolo Aperol Spritz 150ml (S$20) – Aperol Spritz, the iconic orange drink. It’s unmistakable orange and fresh bittersweet taste light up your toasts and add extra joy to the moment!
- Chicken Pasta Salad (S$12.90)
- Beef Lasagna (S$18.90)
- Eggplant Parmigiana (S$17.90)
- Tiramisu (S$21.90)
Deliveroo highlight: New on the menu is the Nutella Tiramisu (S$14.90) . It’s a luscious rendition of Da Paolo’s signature Italian dessert highlighting brandy-soaked lady fingers and layers of Nutella with creamy mascarpone
Deliveroo is giving 10% off a minimum spend of $20 at Da Paolo Gastronomia Grocery and the discount is capped at S$15 per order.
Deliveroo it when hunger hits! Explore more deals from hundreds of brands at Deliveroo, on the Deliveroo mobile app or deliveroo.com.sg.
Offers are valid until 31 May 2023, limited redemptions only. Min. order and service fees apply. Prices are accurate as of the time of writing, and could be subjected to changes by Deliveroo and/or the merchants. General T&Cs apply, see deliveroo.com.sg/legal for full details.
* This post was brought to you in partnership with Deliveroo.
Other articles you might like:
China’s largest pub chain, Helen’s, to open SG’s 1st outlet at Orchard Central on 18 May 2023
Tiger Beer to host Twist to the Night event at Pasir Panjang Power Station on 12 May 2023