Calling all Singapore Bloggers!
Do you own a blog in Singapore? Love taking photos of food too? If you do, this contest is especially for you. In collaboration with foodpanda.sg, Singapore’s leading online food ordering and delivery service, we have put together an amazingly simple contest for all bloggers who want to win great prizes.
No matter if you are a fashion, lifestyle, food or technology blogger, if you HAVE a Singapore blog, you can join!
How to Join?
Easy peazy. You just need a phone camera and a blog. It will probably only take you 10 minutes to take part.
Publish a blog post with a picture of what best represents ‘Singaporean food Culture’ onto your blog. You can give the blog a title like “foodpanda Blogger contest entry!” or whatever you fancy.
*Note you just need to post the picture mainly, and not necessary for any wordy explanation! Very simple!
This image can be a photograph of your favorite hawker stall, a copy of your beloved childhood recipe, or a photograph of yourself together with your families during dinner time.
The three most creative submissions will be decided by foodpanda.sg who will announce the winners on 18 April on the sethlui.com Facebook page.
State your entry post link URL in the comments section of this contest article below so that we can track who has joined. The comments section might take a while to load on the blog, so just wait a few seconds.
*Contestants who forget to add the links or leave their URL in the comments section below cannot be considered for the prizes.
Contest Prizes | Winners announced on 18 April
Let me introduce the prizes for this amazingly simple blogger contest:
1st Prize: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Camera: Primary 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR
2nd Prize: Weekend Getaway on Batam Island for Two
- 2 Day 1 Night stay at Harmoni One Convention Hotel on Batam
- Return ferry and pier transfer
- Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Reinstatement of $20 surcharge per person for Singapore departure fee
- The booking must be made by Jun 20, 2015.
3rd Prize: 2 x Zalora Shopping Voucher worth 100 SGD
- Free delivery for purchases above $40
- Vouchers validity 1 year
- E-gift card can be used in multiple transactions
- All E-gift cards are non-refundable
—Last day of Submission on 8pm 17 April 2015, Join Now!—
foodpanda Singapore has over 400+ participating restaurants in Singapore where you can order food from online. The ordered food is delivered to your location with a fee based on how far your delivery address is from the originating restaurant. You can access foodpanda via their website or their mobile app.
Place a food delivery order via their platforms easily with just 4-steps:
1. Search – Find restaurants that deliver to you by entering your address
2. Choose – Browse hundreds of menus to find the food you like
3. Pay – Pay fast & secure online or on delivery
4. Enjoy – Food is prepared & delivered to your door