Yes! The parade, aerial display and fireworks for National Day 2023 may be over, but a couple of food stalls in Singapore are still running special promotions for NDP till 31 Aug 2023. One of them being Maruhachi and Chef Minh Vietnamese Pho.
To honour NDP 2023, they’re presenting their exquisite Blackpig Katsu Curry and Blackpig Katsu Don at just S$9.80 (N.P S$13.80) until 31 Aug 2023. These dishes feature black pig tonkatsu, delicately breaded with panko and fried to a luxurious golden crisp. The meat boasts a delectably sinful fat content, elevating it beyond the realms of a typical pork katsu.
This promotion is valid at 7 of their outlets including 818 Choa Chu Kang, 671 Edgefield Plains (flagship outlet), and 622A Tampines (new branch). Do note that the T4 International Food Hall outlet is not applicable.
For those who don’t fancy deep-fried food, not to worry! If you prefer a comforting bowl of pho or something refreshingly delightful like bun cha, head over to Chef Minh Vietnamese Pho for a great Vietnamese meal.
It’s 3 locations (279 Bukit Batok Avenue 3, Hougang Mall, and 721 Ang Mo Kio) are offering 5 of their dishes for only S$5.80 in conjunction with NDP till 31 Aug 2023 (not applicable at Changi T3 Transit outlet).
The dishes on offer are:
- Signature Pho Beef Combo (Original)
- Dry Rice Vermicelli with Grilled Pork Belly & Spring Roll
- Dry Rice Vermicelli with Spicy Beef & Spring Roll
- Roasted Pork Chop with Fragrant Rice
- Spicy Beef with Fragrant Rice
Chef Minh Vietnamese Pho is also offering S$9.80 value meals; 2 of them to be exact. They are:
- Set A: Pho Beef Tender Slices (Original) + Rice Vermicelli Wrap with Crispy Pork Belly
- Set B: Pho Beef Shank (Original) + Rice Vermicelli Wrap with Crispy Pork Belly
Make sure to visit these 2 spots for these value-for-money NDP deals celebrating Singapore’s 58th birthday.