There are drinks that people will say are the most popular in Singapore.
One of the iconic drinks you will definitely know of if you are truly local is Milo Dinosaur. Typically found in coffee shops to prata eateries, it is a cold Milo drink topped with ice cubes, sweetener, and even more Milo powder piled on top.
Another drink that’s more relevant in today’s food scene is brown sugar bubble tea, like the one from Tiger Sugar Singapore. Would you ever imagine indulging in these two beverages at the same time?
Tiger Sugar Singapore has come up with the best of both worlds, introducing their Dino-Milo Brown Sugar Boba Milk. Retailing at S$6.30, this intriguing drink is available now at the following participating outlets:
- Holland Piazza @ Holland Village, #B1-06
- Northpoint City, South Wing, #01-153
- Jurong Point Shopping Centre. #03-40/41
- Capitol Singapore, #B2-32
- Paragon Shopping Mall, #B1-39/40
- Chinatown Point, #B1-s42
- Suntec City, Pasarbella, #01-34
- Bedok Mall, #B1 – 30A
If you are looking for an alternative for your sweet tooth, check out their Boba Milk Ice Cream Bar! You could even grab deals on their Boba Milk Ice Cream Bar while trying the Dino-Milo Brown Sugar Boba Milk at Tiger Sugar outlets.
- Purchase one Brown Sugar Fresh Milk drink from Tiger Sugar or any dessert from Tiger Sugar Dessert to get a box of Tiger Sugar Boba Milk Ice Cream Bar at S$11.90 OR two boxes at S$21.90
- Looking for a bulk deal? Get five boxes at S$59, with no need to purchase any drink or dessert from Tiger Sugar or Tiger Sugar Dessert.
- Bring your very own freezer bag to get S$0.50 off your purchase.
Hesitate no more, and try this latest wacky remix of Milo Dinosaur and Tiger Sugar’s brown sugar boba today.
Dates & Times: Dino-Milo Brown Sugar Boba Milk is now available at Tiger Sugar outlets, while stocks last
Prices: From S$6.30 onwards