Content Videographer Internship (Singapore)
Have an eye for the next big viral video? Love editing online videos that people can't resist watching?
We’re looking for aspiring videographers who have an eye for catching delicious food moments.
If you have what it takes to film, direct and edit online videos that can tell a compelling story, we want YOU. We’re looking for passionate videographers to join our Singapore content team as an intern.
Want to hone your skills in videography while enjoying great food? Join our Videography Internship program!
We’re partnered with one of the biggest media producers in Singapore: Big3 Media, and there’s so much you can learn while having fun filming what you love.
Intern applicants need to have basic camera technical knowledge as well as video editing software knowledge.
If you want to learn about making successful, widely-watched videos on social media then this is for you.
Internship periods will range from 4-6 months, with a monthly allowance of S$600 – S$800 as well as a load of good food to eat.
Singapore Tertiary and Polytechnic students are very much welcome, but if you already have some basic knowledge tinkering with video on your own, by all means apply too.
What does a content Videographer need to do?
- Produce media content for our publication
- Read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts
- Organise shooting schedules
- Supervise the progress of the project from pre-production to post-production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones
- Adept in post-production i.e. assembling all raw footage, digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable; creating a ‘rough cut’ (or draft edit) and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and creative angle of the video.
Key Skills & Requirements
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in video production (or adept knowledge with Adobe Premiere Pro for interns)
- You’re a foodie – Good knowledge and exposure to food. If you cook often that helps too.
- Good photographic eye
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- Experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones